Earn CME credit for searches in DynaMed Plus.
DynaMed Plus users can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, AAFP Prescribed credit and AANP contact hours for using DynaMed Plus to research clinical questions. There are a number of ways in which institutions can provide CME to DynaMed Plus users:
- CME Basic: This option is for institutions that are accredited CME providers. User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to the institution’s CME coordinator, who issues the credit.
- CME Plus: This option is also for institutions that are accredited CME providers. User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to a specified CME system or form, and the institution issues the credit.
- CME Complete: User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to our CME partner, Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM) Office of Continuing Education. Tufts issues the credits, and users can log in to access, print and track credits earned.
- CME for Canadian Users: DynaMed Plus meets the accreditation criteria of The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) and has been accredited for up to .5 CFPC Mainpro®-M1 Credits for each search submitted via DynaMed Plus. In addition, users can earn section 2 credit for DynaMed Plus searches for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)’s Maintenance of Certification Program.
- DynaMed EBM Focus: Readers of EBM Focus can receive .25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit, .25 AAFP Prescribed credits, or .25 AANP contact hours. (Note: you do not have to be a DynaMed Plus subscriber to receive EBM Focus.)
- CME for United Kingdom Users: DynaMed Plus has been accredited by The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and is considered to be of high quality and relevant for general practitioners’ CPD and Revalidation needs.