Earn CME credit for searches in DynaMed Plus.
DynaMed Plus users can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, AAFP Prescribed credit and AANP contact hours for using DynaMed Plus to research clinical questions. There are a number of ways in which institutions can provide CME to DynaMed Plus users:
- CME Basic: This option is for institutions that are accredited CME providers. User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to the institution’s CME coordinator, who issues the credit.
- CME Plus: This option is also for institutions that are accredited CME providers. User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to a specified CME system or form, and the institution issues the credit.
- CME Complete: User searches are submitted via DynaMed Plus to our CME partner, Tufts Healthcare Institute. Tufts issues the credits, and users can log in to access, print and track credits earned.
- CME for Canadian Users: DynaMed Plus meets the accreditation criteria of The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) and has been accredited for up to .5 CFPC Mainpro®-M1 Credits for each search submitted via DynaMed Plus. In addition, users can earn section 2 credit for DynaMed Plus searches for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)’s Maintenance of Certification Program.
- DynaMed EBM Focus: Readers of EBM Focus can receive .25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit, .25 AAFP Prescribed credits, or .25 AANP contact hours. (Note: you do not have to be a DynaMed Plus subscriber to receive EBM Focus.)