Earn CME/CE/CPD credit
Types of CME/CE/CPD credits that can be earned:
- American Medical Association: DynaMed Plus is accredited in joint providership with Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM) Office of Continuing Education to offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for Internet point-of-care searches.
- American Academy of Family Physicians: This Point of Care activity, DynaMed Point of Care Learning, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval begins 12/01/2017. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: DynaMed Plus is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. AANP Provider Number 17122939. This activity has been approved for 20 contact hours of continuing education.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants: AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. DynaMed Plus is accredited as AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for Internet point-of-care searches. A certificate of attendance is provided.
CME for users in Canada:
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC): DynaMed Plus meets the accreditation criteria of The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) and has been accredited for up to .5 CFPC Mainpro®-M1 Credits for each search submitted via DynaMed Plus.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC): Users can earn section 2 credit for DynaMed Plus searches for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)’s Maintenance of Certification Program.
CPD for user in the United Kingdom:
- The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP): DynaMed Plus has been accredited by The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and is considered to be of high quality and relevant for general practitioners’ CPD and Revalidation needs. 1CPD point per hour can be claimed for using DynaMed Plus.
CPD for users in Australia/New Zealand:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: DynaMed Plus searches may be claimed on the basis of 2 points per hour in the Self Recorded Activities category of the RACGP QI & CPD Program. GPs may self-record up to 10 hours (20 points) of unaccredited activities over a three-year period.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: Fellows and Subspecialists can claim 1CPD points per hour under Self Education for reading DynaMed Plus articles.
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners: individually planned learning activities, including reviewing clinical content on DynaMed Plus, may be claimed on the basis of 1 point per hour spent in the Continuing Medical Education category. A “learning reflection form” must be completed in order to claim credits for any of these activities.
- The Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM): DynaMed Plus is accredited for 1 ACEM CPD hour. If necessary, participants can and should update the stated number of hours to reflect their individual activity.
EBM Focus Newsletter
- EBM Focus: Readers of EBM Focus can receive .25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit, .25 AAFP Prescribed credits, or .25 AANP contact hours. (Note: you do not have to be a DynaMed Plus subscriber to receive EBM Focus.)